Saturday, May 2, 2015

It's been a very long time since I have edited this site.  During 2011 I lost all my motivation to build or do any research due to job, financials, economy.  I decided to just go dark and ride it out till I got more stable.  I'm starting to get it back now and will hopefully start posting some useful building sites.

I purchased a large helicopter from Fry's (outpost.com) for about $90.00 the other day.  Trying to trim it out so I can have some fun with it.  I have been thinking of building a large scale glider in memory of one of my best friends in the Coast Guard who died doing what he loved.  His release from the tow machine down range did not let go of his glider on take off and drove it into the ground.  Two expert pilots died that day in San Diego.

I'll post pictures of my heli and the glider after I find one on the net.



Al

No comments:

Post a Comment